Thursday, January 8, 2015

My purple sky is very cloudy

Ever since December 24th the forecast at my house has been cloudy. My husband hurt his back and can't sit or walk without crutches. He can't teach or coach. He has only left the house for doctor's appointments and literally has to lie in the floor of the waiting rooms.  It is crazy how I just can't seem to function when he isn't himself. My world is turned upside down.  We have 3 children and 2 of them play sports (the 3rd one is 3) so we are always on the go.  Our schedule is hectic when we are both 100 percent.  The hardest part though is leaving him laying there by himself knowing he will be by himself all day...frustrated and discouraged. I am so thankful to have an incredible network of family and friends to help support us. Blogging about teaching has become very unimportant to me right now... I hope to have a desire to continue soon. This too shall pass. We are praying for God's guidance as we seek a way to help him to be pain free again.

No comments:

Post a Comment